For the Charity sector in particular, corporate responsibility, legislative compliance, ethics, health, safety and environmental issues are high on the agenda. You also need to be able to demonstrate cost effectiveness and value. In particular, your concerns may include:
- Access audits
- Asbestos management
- Assurity Plus 2.0 property risk management software
- Closed water systems management
- Computer room environment management
- Fire safety management
- Food safety management
- Health and safety management
- ISO 14001 and environment management
- Indoor air quality assessments
- Legionella management
- Occupancy comfort assessments
- Waste management
- Water hygiene management
- Workplace environmental assessments covering;
- Occupancy comfort
- Indoor air quality
- Water systems
- Hygiene standards
- Computer rooms
- Consultants trained, qualified and experienced in the management of all areas of workplace compliance;
- We have a detailed understanding of buildings and how they should be performing against legal requirements and best practice; and
- Our own UKAS accredited laboratory means you get traceability and consistency of service from sample to result.
Legislation is complex and binding. Retaining Assurity Consulting gives you the confidence that your environment is safe and compliant.
The fact that our consultants do not offer remedial services gives them the freedom to focus totally on your situation and your needs, now and into the future.
Our impartial advice on your individual situation delivers many opportunities for cost savings and the avoidance of unnecessary expenditure.
Assurity Consulting can ease the burden of health, safety and environmental compliance . We are an independent consultancy, delivering the information that you need and the recommendations that you can act upon.
We make sure that our customers are compliant, cost effective and have complete confidence in our services – a confidence that allows them to focus back on their core activities.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer - Maintaining high workplace standards
18th August 2021
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP is one of the leading international law firms and is widely recognised as standing apart, for the quality of their advice, and for their unswerving commitment to clients.Read more