Your campus is a multi-faceted environment, featuring a huge range of different needs, challenges, risks and opportunities.
It is a complex matter to safeguard the wellbeing of your students and staff, ensure your legislative compliance, and maximise your cost effectiveness and competitiveness in the educational marketplace.
The services we can offer to support you are:
- Access audits
- Asbestos management
- Assurity Plus compliance management solution
- Building services statutory compliance review
- Carbon management
- Fire safety management
- Food safety management
- Health and safety management
- ISO 14001 and environment management
- Indoor air quality assessments
- Legionella management
- Occupancy comfort assessments
- Waste management
- Water hygiene management
- Workplace environmental assessments covering;
- Occupancy comfort
- Indoor air quality
- Water systems
- Hygiene standards
- Computer rooms
We are totally focussed on the welfare of your workplace, our specialist in-house team include:
- Chemists, microbiologists, and laboratory scientists;
- Consultants trained, qualified and experienced in the management of fire safety, access, asbestos, general health and safety, environment, Legionella, air and water quality;
- A detailed understanding of operational buildings and so how they should be performing against your legal requirements and best practice; and
- Our own UKAS accredited laboratory meaning you get traceability and consistency of service from sample to result.
We are happy to work after hours or when your establishment is on holiday. Similarly, depending on the size and focus of your university, we can agree the subset of our services that you need.
Confidence in your compliance
Legislation is complex and binding. Retaining Assurity Consulting gives you the confidence that your environment is safe and compliant.
The fact that our consultants do not offer remedial services gives them the freedom to focus totally on your situation and your needs, now and into the future.
Online compliance management
Our Assurity Plus solution gives you usable management reporting and enhanced visibility of risk.
Our impartial advice on your individual situation delivers many opportunities for cost savings as well as avoiding any unnecessary expenditure.
We can provide you with all of the information that you need to keep, display and report upon, and all of the recommendations you need to act upon, to ensure the safety, compliance and cost effectiveness of your environment.
If you need expert, independent advice on your health, safety and environmental concerns, please call us today for a detailed, confidential and without-obligation discussion of your requirements.
Subscribe to us
Sign up to our educational monthly updates on health, safety and environmental subjects and topical industry news, invitations to our seminars and occasional Assurity Consulting business updates.Subscribe now