Any corporate working environment is complex. You need to be aware of, have policies on, and constantly monitor your employee’s comfort, your air and water quality, fire, flood and food risks, your carbon footprint, your asbestos, your waste management and your access profile under the Equality Act. And you’ve already got enough to do.
Confidence in your compliance
Legislation is complex and binding. Retaining Assurity Consulting gives you the confidence that your environment is safe and compliant.
We are totally focussed on the welfare of your workplace, our specialist in-house team include:
- Chemists, microbiologists, and laboratory scientists;
- Consultants trained, qualified and experienced in the management of fire safety, access, asbestos, general health and safety, environment, Legionella, air and water quality;
- A detailed understanding of operational buildings and so how they should be performing against your legal requirements and best practice; and
- Our own UKAS accredited laboratory meaning you get traceability and consistency of service from sample to result.
Online compliance management
Our Assurity Plus solution helps you to simplify your operation and focus resource on areas of greatest need, saving you time and money.
The fact that our consultants do not offer remedial services gives them the freedom to focus totally on your situation and your needs, now and into the future.
Our impartial advice on your individual situation delivers many opportunities for cost savings and the avoidance of unnecessary expenditure.
Assurity Consulting can ease that burden. We are an independent consultancy, delivering the information that you need and the recommendations that you can act upon. We can ensure your compliance with legislation – even internationally – and we can maximise the cost effectiveness of your systems, the comfort of your employees and the confidence of your management team with a broad range of different services:
- Access audits
- Asbestos management
- Assurity Plus compliance management solution
- Closed water systems management
- Computer room environment management
- Fire safety management
- Food safety management
- Health and safety management
- ISO 14001 and environment management
- Indoor air quality assessments
- Legionella management
- Occupancy comfort assessments
- Waste management
- Water hygiene management
- Workplace environmental assessments covering
- Occupancy comfort
- Indoor air quality
- Water systems
- Hygiene standards
- Computer rooms
"We carry out assessments every year and Assurity Consulting provide us with very detailed information about the condition and output of our plant/systems. They also serve as an independent review of the planned preventative maintenance work carried out by our building services contractors."
- Richard Comfort, Head of Facilities, esure
Penguin Random House
"I would have no hesitation in recommending the Assurity Consulting team to any prospective customer. I was introduced to Assurity Consulting (Elementus) in 2012, I have been very pleased with the high level of service and performance by them."
- Jim Gibson, Facilities Manager, Penguin Random House
"Having worked with Assurity Consulting for a number of years I know I can rely on their support and professional advice on all aspects of workplace compliance including areas that are not specifically detailed in our agreement. Having an independent view point is essential and their online compliance management tool enables central monitoring to be carried out with ease."
- Carol Morrison, Compliance & Supplier Relationship Manager UK&I Properties, Fujitsu Services Ltd
“Assurity Consulting continue to provide Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield with excellent support and guidance in relation to Legionella and air quality risk. They provide cost effective solutions ensuring that the interests of our business are always met. Their employees are always pleasant and knowledgeable and they consistently deliver clear and concise reports, which are easy to understand and action.
- Jakub Skwarlo, Director of Operations UK, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield
Subscribe to us
Sign up to our educational monthly updates on health, safety and environmental subjects and topical industry news, invitations to our seminars and occasional Assurity Consulting business updates.Subscribe now