Assurity Consulting have Primary Authority (Co-ordinated partnership) Assured Advice for our Legionella risk assessments.
“A business that chooses to participate in Primary Authority is demonstrating a commitment to working in partnership with regulators, and a desire to improve its experience of local regulation.”
“Advice is often referred to as ‘Assured Advice’ because, with the back-up of the statutory scheme, the regulatory community is expected to accept that if the business is following the Primary Authority Advice it is meeting its regulatory responsibilities. Businesses may be particularly likely to seek Primary Authority Advice where they are making significant compliance decisions, often with major financial implications, and require the reassurance that they will not face local inconsistency.”
Regulatory Delivery Primary Authority Handbook
Assurity Consulting operate a Primary Authority co-ordinated partnerships with the City of London Corporation. Currently covering our Legionella risk assessments, our Assured Advice concerns:
“the competence and ability of Assurity Consulting to undertake suitable and sufficient Legionella risk assessments in accordance with the relevant legal requirements.”
The benefits this brings being:
- Peace of mind - Our Legionella risk assessments has been robustly challenged and the process meets the required standards giving you information you can rely on.
- Time saving - Our Legionella risk assessments are recognised as credible and reliable assessment and so provide you a consistent and uniformed approach across your whole property portfolio.
- Cost saving - By eliminating inconsistencies and allowing you to target your resources to best effect, you are investing in a document that has been assured to deliver the compliance you need.
- Control - It will make sure your ongoing Legionella management is based on a reliable and reasoned risk assessments.
- Confidence - Knowing your Legionella risk assessment has been assured by an enforcement authority gives you greater confidence when making operational decisions
- Enhanced reputation – By demonstrating you have a culture that actively invests in the highest standards of health and safety.
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss any aspect of our Assured Advice for your Legionella risk assessments - call on tel. 01403 269375 or send us an email email@example.com
More Information on Legionella Management Services
Subscribe to us
Sign up to our educational monthly updates on health, safety and environmental subjects and topical industry news, invitations to our seminars and occasional Assurity Consulting business updates.Subscribe now