By partnering with us, one of the first things you’ll notice is our commitment to building and maintaining long-term relationships.
Our consultants – all direct employees – will guide you through our findings and provide all the help, advice and information you need, giving you reassurance that you are in control of your compliance. As an independent consultancy, with no ancillary products or services to promote, our impartial advice makes sure that every last penny of your compliance management budget is used to best effect. It is our aim to provide the support and advice that will identify areas of potential cost savings.
Our in-depth technical expertise is a quality that really sets us apart. Our team includes certified specialists in disciplines including occupational safety and health (NEBOSH, OSHCR), access audits (NRAC), asbestos (P402), plus experts in areas such as fire and legionella, making us the preferred compliance management partner of so many organisations.
The basis of every service provided is the Assurity Consulting management loop. Every aspect of an organisation’s strategy, policy and operations are reviewed and each element of the loop can be undertaken in isolation or as part of a fully integrated approach.
- We review all existing protocols and buildings to understand what is successful and what can be improved.
- We check all policies to make sure they are relevant and up to date.
- We confirm who takes responsibility for policies so that everyone is clear how it affects them.
- We develop risk assessments to help you prevent potential problems and their consequences.
- We provide written schemes documentation so that you know who does what, when
- and why.
- We deliver tailored training aimed at raising understanding in compliance and legislation issues.
- We guide you on your controls so they are relevant to your risk management strategy.
- We help you to monitor relevant practices so they continue to protect.
- We make sure your records provide the practical evidence of your compliance.
Integral to our approach is Assurity Plus which delivers complete visibility of every aspect of your organisation’s safety, security, risk and compliance - designed to help you simplify the way you work, and demonstrate greater compliance control.