Our consultants – all direct employees – will guide you through our findings and provide all the help, advice and information you need, giving you reassurance that you are in control of your compliance. As an independent consultancy, with no ancillary products or services to promote, our impartial advice makes sure that every last penny of your compliance management budget is used to best effect. It is our aim to provide the support and advice that will identify areas of potential cost savings.
Our in-depth technical expertise is a quality that really sets us apart. Our team includes certified specialists in disciplines including occupational safety and health (NEBOSH, OSHCR), access audits (NRAC), asbestos (P402), plus experts in areas such as fire and legionella, making us the preferred compliance management partner of so many organisations.
- We review all existing protocols and buildings to understand what is successful and what can be improved.
- We check all policies to make sure they are relevant and up to date.
- We confirm who takes responsibility for policies so that everyone is clear how it affects them.
- We develop risk assessments to help you prevent potential problems and their consequences.
- We provide written schemes documentation so that you know who does what, when
- and why.
- We deliver tailored training aimed at raising understanding in compliance and legislation issues.
- We guide you on your controls so they are relevant to your risk management strategy.
- We help you to monitor relevant practices so they continue to protect.
- We make sure your records provide the practical evidence of your compliance.
The basis of every service provided is the Assurity Consulting management loop. Every aspect of an organisation’s strategy, policy and operations are reviewed and each element of the loop can be undertaken in isolation or as part of a fully integrated approach.
Integral to our approach is Assurity Plus which delivers complete visibility of every aspect of your organisation’s safety, security, risk and compliance - designed to help you simplify the way you work, and demonstrate greater compliance control.
Waste giant forced to pay nearly £600,000 for exporting banned waste
4th October 2019
Following an investigation by the Environment Agency (EA), one of the UK’s largest waste management companies - Biffa Waste Services Ltd - has been ordered to pay a total of £599,912 for breaching waste exports regulations.Read more
Slaughter and May Believing in Workplace Compliance
Slaughter and May is regarded as one of the most prestigious law firms in the world. They advise on high profile and groundbreaking international transactions and have an excellent and varied client list that includes leading companies, organisations and governments.Read more
55 Baker Street - High Quality Standards of Health and Safety
London & Regional Properties (L&R) has a prime and secondary property asset base in the UK in the region of €4.0 Billion which has included several substantial sale and leaseback portfolios of hotels, nightclubs, petrol stations, pubs, retail and leisure property.Read more
Subscribe to us
Sign up to our educational monthly updates on health, safety and environmental subjects and topical industry news, invitations to our seminars and occasional Assurity Consulting business updates.Subscribe now