Apprentice Consultant - Workplace Safety
£14,000 + excellent benefits Added 20th June 2019
- Have you achieved your A-levels or equivalent and decided that university wasn’t for you.
- What would you gain from joining Assurity Consulting as an Apprentice?
Basic salary starting from £14,000 + excellent benefits
As an Apprentice Consultant you will have the opportunity to learn multiple transferable business skills as well as learning how to deliver water quality assessments to our customers. You will gain a qualification in Business Administration and have the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to be motivated to deliver service excellence and become a fully-fledged Consultant after your apprenticeship.
Our Consultants are the main point of contact with our customers. It is essential that you have the ability to project a professional image, show enthusiasm and talk positively when facing new challenges and meeting people. You will also need the resilience and flexibility to effectively cope with challenges that are inherent in a customer facing role, such as dealing with urgent and sometimes conflicting demands of customers. For a more in-depth description about the role please head to 'About Us' and then select 'Careers' on our website.
- A natural ability to communicate well, including positive and open body language. We are looking for someone enthusiastic and self-motived who will be able to build rapport with our customers
- A good level of written and spoken English, as the role requires writing reports in plain English and undertaking basic data manipulations to interpret test results
- The ability to effectively and efficiently organise and prioritise your work
- GCSE grades A to C in English and Maths (or equivalent level 2 qualifications)
- At least two A Levels at grades A to C (or equivalent level 3 qualifications)
Experience needed for the role:
You don’t need any specific work experience for our Apprentice Consultant role; however past employment from part time to holiday work is necessary, in order to demonstrate a good work ethic (good time keeping, loyalty, personal development). Previous jobs that you have held may have given you skills that could be valuable for the Apprentice Consultant role.
- A full training programme will be provided and you will have an assigned mentor to support you.
- This is not a 9 to 5 role; travel arrangements may require some early starts and also some late finishes.
- Work requirements will also sometimes require you to stay away from home in a hotel.
- You should be able to get to work at our Horsham office either by public transport or by car. If you don’t yet hold a full UK licence, we need you to be willing to learn to drive during the first year of your employment with us so that we can help you on your way to successfully make the transition from an Apprentice to a fully-fledged Consultant!
- Location: The office based in Horsham, West Sussex (this is partly a field-based role)
- Pension 5%
- Life Assurance
- Profit Share
About Assurity Consulting
Assurity Consulting is the UK's leading independent consultancy specialising in health, safety and environmental solutions. We provide our customers with impartial advice to make sure that their organisation is compliant with workplace regulations.
We are a welcoming organisation and we are passionate about our expertise and customer service. We currently require enthusiastic people to join our friendly, responsive and collaborative team.
We currently employ just over eighty people, so everybody knows each other and it creates a great office atmosphere. We have a flexible approach to work and understand the importance of a work life balance. We are delighted to have been awarded the Gatwick Diamond Business Award for Employer of the Year 2018.
To be considered for this amazing opportunity, please apply with your CV and covering letter today!